Mrs. Clark brings more than 20 years of experience to Domus Development as an efficient and knowledgeable senior living expert with strong management skills. Michelle excels at helping senior living communities align new construction or renovations with their business model. Known for her ability to help connect the right people and ideas, Mrs. Clark is active in many industry organizations. In addition to senior living, she has completed projects in a variety of sectors including commercial, municipal, hospitality, healthcare and higher education. A highly knowledgeable speaker, Mrs. Clark has presented on numerous panels and participated in many speaking engagements on the topics of striving higher and delivering best-in-class senior living experiences.
Mrs. Clark received her Bachelor of Interior Design from the University of Oklahoma. She is a registered interior designer in the state of Texas.
Mrs. Clark’s certifications include:
- National Council of Interior Design Qualifications (NCIDQ)
- Evidence-Based Design Certified (EDAC)
- Certified Healthcare Interior Designer (CHID)
- LEED AP
Mrs. Clark’s professional affiliations include:
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Texas Association of Interior Designers (TAID)
- American Senior Housing Association (ASHA)
- Leading Age Texas
- Environments for Aging Advisory Board
- Urban Land Institute Programs Committee and Health and Wellness Council
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) – 2019 Think Tank
- American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers (AAHID) – Test Development Committee